- This event has passed.
September 19, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $100.00
Do you feel like your anger controls you?
When our emotions get out of our control they can damage our relationships, affect success in the workplace, weaken health and erode contentment and joy. carya’s Anger Management group will give you the skills you need to find your way during life’s stressful moments.
In this ten week program, participants will learn:
- To identify and challenge unrealistic expectations
- Appropriate confronting skills
- How to handle criticism
- To rediscover how humour can alleviate many of life’s stresses
- To improve relationships with co-workers, bosses, friends, children & partners
- To challenge themselves and take charge of their emotions in a new way
This workshop runs every Tuesday from September 19 – November 21, 2017.
Please note: Registration is not complete until a carya staff member contacts you to complete a screening intake.
This group is not designed for those with current charges or fulfilling legal mandates.