- This event has passed.
Overcoming Your Frustration (Apr 11)
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $100.00
Formerly Making Anger Work For You
Do you feel like your anger controls you?
When our emotions get out of our control they can damage our relationships, affect success in the workplace, weaken health and erode contentment and joy. Overcoming Your Frustration will give you the skills you need to find your way during life’s stressful moments.
In this ten week program, participants will learn:
- To identify and challenge unrealistic expectations
- Appropriate confronting skills
- How to handle criticism
- To rediscover how humour can alleviate many of life’s stresses
- To improve relationships with co-workers, bosses, friends, children & partners
- To challenge themselves and take charge of their emotions in a new way
This workshop runs every Tuesday from April 11 – June 13, 2017.
Please note: Registration is the first of a two part process. Confirmation is not complete until you have spoken with a carya representative.
This group is not designed for those with current charges or fulfilling legal mandates.