Making Anger Work for You
Anger can often be a front for other feelings like sadness, frustration, loneliness or powerlessness. By becoming aware of the underlying emotion, participants can learn to change how they view and describe events.
Our goal for this 10-week workshop is to help adults 18 years and older challenge their negative thought processes and learn appropriate ways to express their feelings.
Participants will learn to:
- Think, plan, and choose before reacting
- Practice new skills through role play
- Rediscover how humour can alleviate many of life’s stresses
- Improve their relationships with co-workers, bosses, friends, children, and partners
- Challenge themselves and take charge of their emotions in a new way
Once we receive your registration, you will get a follow-up phone call from our Intake Coordinator to make sure that this course will be a good fit for you, and discuss the course fee.
The full amount of this workshop is $100 per person or couple, but a sliding scale is also available based on income. Your fee will be assessed after you have registered and have gone through the screening process.
Carya is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We do not release client names or information except under circumstances as specified by ACSW code of ethics.
For more information, contact our Intake Coordinator at 403-205-5244.