Parenting The Nurturing Way
More than 2 million families have already changed their lives through Parenting The Nurturing Way. We’re excited to bring the program to carya.
Learn how to raise healthy, caring children while taking time to care for yourself.
Parenting The Nurturing Way has been positively changing family dynamics for more than 30 years.
Parenting the Nurturing Way is a free program for families with children ages 7 – 13 years, equipping them with the tools they need to work through challenging times.
- encouraging positive brain development in children and teens
- understanding feelings and perspectives
- communicating needs
- taking charge of your behavior
- positive ways to deal with stress and anger
- developing a sense of personal power and self-esteem
- giving and receiving healthy touch
- positive discipline strategies
How to get involved:
Please call 403.215.0385 to find out more information or to make an appointment.
carya also offers groups based on Parenting the Nurturing Way:
- Parent and Child Group
There are currently no scheduled Parent and Child Groups. Sign up for our Parent and Child Group waiting list, and we’ll let you know when the next group has been scheduled.
- Drop In Parenting the Nurturing Way Workshops
There are currently no scheduled Parenting the Nurturing Way Workshops. Sign up for our waiting list, and we’ll let you know when the next group has been scheduled.
Parenting The Nurturing Way operates from the Family Centre for Inner City Communities which is a free and voluntary service provided by carya and generously funded by The Ministry of Human Services.