For Men Only: Self Care
Society tells men they should be strong, silent types who ‘man-up’ in the face of adversity. We say strength is found in emotional and self-awareness, understanding the brain and learning to re-claim control of your life trajectory.
Empowerment for Men is a full day seminar designed for men of all ages and stages looking to reclaim control and balance in their lives. The seminar addresses the challenges men face in society, community and the family unit while focusing on finding answers using the latest brain research and practical self-regulation tools.
Empowerment for Men is particularly relevant to men experiencing:
- Early stages of mental and emotional health issues such as depression, anxiety and stress
- Negative thought processes and behavioural patterns which impact on their ability to function in the home, work or community
- Challenges which require mental resiliency and life changes to be made
- Uncontrollable emotional responses
At this workshop you will:
- enhance your well-being and resilience
- become more independent and self-directed
- identify and set goals
- develop strategies to overcome stress
- learn to manage personal challenges
- realize your potential
Our Empowerment Series changes hundreds of lives each year. Here’s what some of them had to say about it:
“A journey for self-discovery and empowerment”
“A life changing experience that helps you to center yourself and learn how you deal with other people and how you can change your reaction thus actions of each situation”
How to get involved:
Find upcoming Empowerment for Men dates below. Or, register your interest to be notified about future Empowerment for Men dates.
Upcoming Program Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.View Event Calendar