When feelings of worry, stress and anxiety become overwhelming, Worry Warriors is here to help. Worry Warriors gives youth ages 8-11 the tools they need to effectively cope with stress.
Youth that exhibit the following behaviours may benefit from Worry Warriors:
- Avoiding social situations
- Difficulty sleeping and/or concentrating
- Excessive worrying about every day matters
- Difficulty navigating transitions and change
Worry Warriors helps participants learn:
- how to identify anxiety and other difficult emotions
- how our bodies respond to stress and worry
- how to face fears
- problem solving skills
Worry Warriors is offered on a sliding fee scale. The fee for this program will be assessed after you have registered and have gone through the intake process.
How to get involved:
Find upcoming Worry Warriors dates below. Or, sign up for our Worry Warriors waiting list, and we’ll let you know when the next group has been scheduled.