- This event has passed.
November 26, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Act Out! helps youth find confidence and creativity through fun drama games and scenes.
Using drama, games and discussion, Act Out! creates a safe, fun, small group atmosphere where youth can express thoughts, feelings, experiences, and challenges on topics such as peer conflict, racism and homophobia.
Act Out! Is a 18-week program open to youth aged 12 – 15. It will take place on Mondays from November 26th to April 29th.
This program is FREE
What participants have said:
- “This opened up a whole new world for me and my emotions, as well as being able to express them in many different ways.”
- “I learned that there is usually somebody near you who is going through the same thing.”
- “It’s OK to be different and to stand out. It’s OK to stick up for yourself”
- “My son developed lots of confidence, his self esteem is much better, and there are no more fights or bullying in school”
- “After each class, our son has been returned to us with noticeable confidence and that telling “glow” that the correct person-environment fit has been found.”