- This event has passed.
Seniors Saving Circle
October 1| Free
A Matched Saving Program for Older Adults
Increase your financial knowledge and confidence while connecting with peers.
Save $1 in your bank account and earn $3 more!
This free program is designed at helping Older Adults purchase productive assets such as household furniture and appliances, or afford dental or vision-related expenses etc.while learning and sharing how to save money and develop saving habits.
Save up to $300 in six months and you may earn up to $900 in matched savings for a total of $1200!
Please apply by Monday, September 24, 2018
Commencing Monday October 1, 2018
carya EAST: 428 9 Ave SE
- 60 years or older
- Earning a maximum of $29,139 (1 person) or $36,276 (2 persons) annually
- Able to save between $5 and $50 per month
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Able to attend the group once every two weeks
What previous participants have said:
- “I found that I was able to save each month, previously I thought I did not have enough income.” A past participant
- 100% of the past participants said they feel more confident about money management
- 97% of the past participants declared that the program material was well-designed
Seniors Saving Circle is offered in partnership with Momentum.
It is part of carya’s Community Financial Engagement Programs that work with community members to increase financial awareness and resilience.