Urgent Family Care
In times of crisis, we help vulnerable families with young children regain the stability they need to weather the storm and come out stronger.
Family crisis can strike at any time. Urgent Family Care exists to ensure that temporary crisis remain just that, temporary. It is offered to families across Calgary with a sliding scale fee base on income.
We can help with in-home childcare and practical support for up to 6 weeks to ensure you get back on your feet. Urgent Family Care is mainly provided to families with little or no family or community support where there are risk factors such as financial stress, health problems and periods of turmoil within the home.
We can help you:
- secure in-home childcare
- solve practical challenges to reduce stress within the home
- establish routines and regain stability
- connect with community resources for ongoing support
- get the mentoring and coaching you need to grow stronger
- take care of yourself so you can better care for your family
How to access this service:
Urgent Family Care is offered to vulnerable families across Calgary.
For further information, please call 403-269-9888.
In distress? Need urgent help now?
For 24-hour assistance in times of crisis please call:
Children’s Cottage Crisis Line on 403-233-CARE (403-233-2273)
Distress Center Calgary on 403-266-HELP (403-266-4357)