When feelings of worry, stress and anxiety become overwhelming, Worry Warriors is here to help. Worry Warriors gives youth ages 8-11 the tools they need to effectively cope with stress.
Youth that exhibit the following behaviours may benefit from Worry Warriors:
- Avoiding social situations
- Difficulty sleeping and/or concentrating
- Excessive worrying about every day matters
- Difficulty navigating transitions and change
Worry Warriors helps participants learn:
- how to identify anxiety and other difficult emotions
- how our bodies respond to stress and worry
- how to face fears
- problem solving skills
Worry Warriors is offered on a sliding fee scale. The fee for this program will be assessed after you have registered and have gone through the intake process.
How to get involved:
Find upcoming Worry Warriors dates below. Or, sign up for our Worry Warriors waiting list, and we’ll let you know when the next group has been scheduled.
Upcoming Program Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.View Event Calendar