Brief Service Counselling
Brief Service Counselling compassionately engages families who are seeking more immediate help in dealing with a wide variety of individual and family stressors including conflict, separation, divorce, parenting challenges, loss, grief, mistreatment, abuse, depression, panic and anxiety.
Our team of caring, professional counsellors offer limited-session services that are guided by your feedback, build on your existing strengths and utilizes your natural supports.
We will work with you to develop a unique plan to help improve the quality of your life in 8 sessions or less. If continued services are necessary, we will connect you with resources for ongoing support. Because we do not want payment to be a barrier to receiving quality services, we use a sliding-scale allowing families to pay what they can afford.
Summary of Brief Service Counselling:
- Our Clients: We serve families, couples and individual family members with a variety of individual and family concerns
- Short Wait: Sessions often begin within two weeks of first contact with our Intake Team
- Our Fees: Are based on a sliding scale and what you can afford to pay, for up to 8 sessions
- Our Approach: We are compassionate to your circumstances and will set goals and adapt our approach based on your preferences, strengths, natural supports, feedback, and unique needs
- Our Team: Are skilled, caring, and professionally qualified Counsellors
Every one of us will face challenges in our lifetime that require us to reach out for help, and we know that it is essential to get the right kind of support at the time you need it most.
For further information about Brief Service Counselling, please call 403-269-9888.